In this post, I am going to tell about how to use Neem leaves for reducing pimples. You can eat it, drink it, and apply it to your skin to heal wounds and other problems; Neem is an herb that can be used in many ways.
Whether you want to get rid of that unreasonable acne, treat that irritating rash, or require an antiseptic for your wound, neem is the answer to it all. The best part is, it’s available in your backyard or anyone else’s backyard if you don’t have one.
So today, I’m going to tell you about some easy-to-use neem facial packs for your skin that you can simply make at home. But before that, let’s see why a neem mask is so amazing for your skin.
Best 3 Uses of Neem Leaves For Pimples
#1. Neem and turmeric pack
Neem has antibacterial and antifungal qualities and when this goodness is combined with turmeric, it operates magic on both dry and oily skin. This pack will not only help to get rid of dryness and acne, but it will also add the required glow to your skin.
All you need is:
2 tsp neem paste
3-4 pinch turmeric powder
1 tsp whipped cream (add only if you have dry skin)
- Mix the paste, turmeric powder, and whipped cream (yes, whipped cream to hydrate and hydrate skin) to form a thick paste. Use a few drops of water if needed. Skip the cream while applying it to oily skin.
- Now, apply this paste on your face and let it sit for 10 minutes or until it dries completely. Wash it off with cold water and pat your face dry.
- Apply moisturizer for additional softness.
#2. Neem and basil (tulsi) pack
The queen of herbs, tulsi (holy basil), is readily available in almost every home. Its antiseptic properties when combined with the properties of neem have been shown to be beneficial for all skin types. This pack will help reduce dark spots, blemishes, acne, and give you glowing, healthy skin.
All you need is:
- A handful of fresh neem and tulsi leaves
- 1 tsp honey (add only if you have dry or normal skin)
- 1 tsp sandalwood powder or Multani mitti (add only if you have oily skin)
- Take the leaves and let them dry in the sun for at least a day. Once completely dry, scrape them into a fine powder.
- Now depending on your skin type, add honey, sandalwood, or Multani mitti to the powder and add a few drops of water to form a paste.
- Apply this pack on your face, leave it for 10-15 minutes, and then rub it gently in circular motions.
- Rinse the pack with cold water and pat dry.
#3. Neem and papaya pack
If you want to instantly rejuvenate your skin, the neem and papaya pack is for you. This original neem and papaya pack will quickly bring shine and freshness to your dull face.
All you need is:
- 2 tsp neem powder
- 2 tsp papaya pulp
- Mix the same amount of neem powder and papaya pulp to make a paste and apply it to your face.
- Let it rest for 10-15 minutes or until the paste dries completely.
- Wash your face with cold water and tap dry.
You can use fresh neem leaves or the dried and powdered leaf form in the pack, and apply it 2-3 times a week to get its maximum benefits.
The ingredients are readily available in your kitchen and can be prepared anytime you want. So next time go natural and apply these simple and effective face packs and get clear and smooth skin.
Benefits Of Neem For Skin
Without further ado, let’s look at the many benefits of neem leaves for the skin.
Reduces the first signs of aging
According to studies, when we discuss the benefits of neem oil for the skin, one of the greatest benefits is its anti-aging properties.
It is known to reduce wrinkles and fine lines and keep hydration levels high. So if you are looking for natural ways to reduce your age lines, this is the solution for you.
One of the most common benefits of neem leaves for the skin is that neem treats acne. The plant has antibacterial properties that fight any type of breakouts and also soothes irritated and itchy skin. For people with acne-prone skin, this herb will be helpful.
Tackles pimples and pimples
The benefits of neem on the skin are many, extra excellent benefit of neem for the face is that it can say goodbye to whiteheads and blackheads when applied regularly.
Shrinks large pores and acts as an exfoliating agent to remove impurities and tighten pores. Isn’t it so amazing?
Promotes collagen production
One of the benefits of neem juice for the skin is that it really increases the collagen-producing enzyme in the body called procollagen and a protein called elastin.
This is what gives the skin structure and makes the skin look smooth. As we age, the production of these compounds is reduced in the body, so this gives it an extra boost.
Treat uneven skin tone
It can also even out your skin tone thanks to the various antioxidants present in it. One of the benefits of neem on the skin is that it reduces dark spots, pigmentation, blemishes, and any type of skin redness. So healthy skin, here we go!
Prevents skin infection.
This Ayurvedic herb has antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral qualities, so actually one of the advantages of neem leaves for skin is that it can also heal skin infections, soothe irritation, and overcome inflammation without drying out the skin. You can bathe in neem-infused water to keep infections at bay.
A vast benefit of neem leaves for the skin is that it heals scar tissue and helps overcome scars left by acne, pimples, burns or wounds.
Just make a paste out of some neem powder, turmeric, and water and apply it to the affected area and you will see the difference with continued use.
Purifies the blood
When consumed, another benefit of neem juice for the skin is that it purifies the blood, thereby increasing circulation, making sure you have less pimples and acne, and also helping you get your glow.
For this, eat neem leaves or drink neem juice on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.